Festive Veggie Cassoulet
w/ Organic Kale and Cranberry Sauce
Our meat-free holiday entree is so loaded with deliciously, herby heirloom beans, mushrooms and roasted Fall veggies that you won't feel like your missing anything. This cassoulet could also be a great extra and shareable side dish for the turkey eaters...
- Excellent Source - Vitamin C
- Excellent Source - Vitamin K
- Good Source - Fiber
- Low Cholesterol for Meal and Main Dish Products
- Low Calorie for Meal and Main Dish Products
- Low Fat for Meal and Main Dish Products
- Low Saturated Fat for Meal and Main Dish Products
- Low Sodium for Meal and Main Dish Products
Recipe by Chef Katy Sparks
About This Chef
Katy Sparks is the owner and principal of Katy Sparks Culinary Consulting, an award-winning chef (formerly of Quilty’s in Soho), and co-author with Andrea Strong of Sparks in the Kitchen,(Knopf, 2006), her first cookbook.
Katy grew up in Vermont’s Champlain Valley where her family raised grass-fed beef and free roaming chickens. As an amateur naturalist, she learned to forage for wild, edible things at her father’s knee and is devoted to all things local and delicious...Read more