Grilled Pork Tenderloin
w/ Apricot-Blackberry Relish, Walnut Quinoa and Spinach
A classic pairing with pork is ripe fruit, and in this case now is the time that both Apricots and Blackberries are in full season, and happily they work really well together! Red Quinoa is just as healthy and delicious as the white version, maybe even more so, but it’s the juicy pork tenderloin that is the real star of the show-marinated with fragrant rosemary, garlic and Extra Virgin Olive oil.
Ingredients: Pork, Red Quinoa, Organic Apricots, Walnut, Organic Orange Juice, Aged Sherry Vinegar, Organic Parsley, Organic Blackberries, Sea Salt, Organic Mint Leaves, Organic Garlic Clove, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Cumin, Organic Ginger Root, Red Onions, Organic Lime Juice, Organic Thyme, Organic Rosemary, Organic Coriander, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Orange Peel. Contains: Tree Nuts.
- Red blood cell formation and production of energy
- Vital to produce energy.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by reducing levels of homocysteine, a known substance that is elevated in heart disease.
- Proven to reduce inflammation which leads to multiple medical conditions.
- B- vitamin that helps to breakdown food into energy
- Needed for muscle contraction
- Needed for conduction of nerve signals
Servings per ContainerCalories 390 Serving size 1 meal 312g
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|