Maple and Rosemary Turkey Breast
w/ Coconut Basmati Rice and Green Beans
This meal could be enjoyed either cold or hot- or heat the turkey and keep the rice and beans cold...the flavors will play together well no matter the temperature. The brown basmati rice is full of flavor and extra fiber so it really anchors this dish to be both healthful and delicious.
Ingredients: All Natural Turkey, Organic Green Beans, Lite Coconut Milk, Organic Shallots, Water, Basmati Rice, Coconut, Cashews, Maple Syrup, Organic Lime Peel, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grass-fed Butter, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Coriander or Cilantro, Sea Salt, Organic Rosemary, Organic Lemon Peel or Zest, Organic Black Pepper. Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts.
- Vital to produce energy.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by reducing levels of homocysteine, a known substance that is elevated in heart disease.
- Proven to reduce inflammation which leads to multiple medical conditions.
- Important in energy production and reducing fatigue.
- Helps the thyroid to function properly.
- Aids in immunity.
- Plays a role in immunity.
- Reduces the risk of certain cancers.
Servings per ContainerCalories 660 Serving size 1 meal 397g
|Includes 7g Added Sugars||15%|
Recipe by Chef Katy Sparks
About This Chef
Katy Sparks is the owner and principal of Katy Sparks Culinary Consulting, an award-winning chef (formerly of Quilty’s in Soho), and co-author with Andrea Strong of Sparks in the Kitchen,(Knopf, 2006), her first cookbook.
Katy grew up in Vermont’s Champlain Valley where her family raised grass-fed beef and free roaming chickens. As an amateur naturalist, she learned to forage for wild, edible things at her father’s knee and is devoted to all things local and delicious...Read more