Pork with Chickpeas
w/ Potato Wedges and Zoodles
This pork and chickpeas meal is the perfect weeknight family dinner. The chickpeas are a ginormous source of energy —think of it as power food for the whole family. The pork is fork tender, full of deep, satisfying flavor, and the zoodles and potato wedges balance the dish and add nutrients with rich comfort.
Ingredients: Sweet Potatoes, Beef Stock, Tomato Sauce, Pork, Organic Zucchini, Onions, Chickpeas, Organic Cucumber, Prunes, Organic Cilantro, Organic Celery, Lime, Scallion or Spring Green Onion, Organic Lemon, Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Serrano Chili Pepper, Eggplant, Sesame Seeds, Raw Local Honey, Organic Garlic Clove, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Hot Paprika, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Cumin Seeds, Organic Coriander or Cilantro, Organic Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Organic Chili Powder, Organic Saffron.
- Plays a role in immunity.
- Reduces the risk of certain cancers.
- Reduce risk of other cancers. This is shown to be beneficial only through the intake of food, not supplement use.
- Provides protection of the eyes and provides healthy, beautiful skin.
- Vital to produce energy.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by reducing levels of homocysteine, a known substance that is elevated in heart disease.
- Proven to reduce inflammation which leads to multiple medical conditions.
- B- vitamin that helps to breakdown food into energy.
- Needed for muscle contraction.
- Needed for conduction of nerve signals.
Servings per ContainerCalories 340 Serving size 1 meal 454g
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||1%|