w/ Fingerling Potatoes, Olives and Green Beans
From Chef Silvia: Mushrooms are one of the few natural sources of vitamin D and they promote immune boosting functions by increasing production of antiviral proteins. Some of my favorite mushrooms are Shiitake. They are simply delicious and they taste particularly divine in this always fool-proof recipe: oven roasted with lemon and chicken in a parsley sauce.
Ingredients: Free Range Chicken, Fingerling Potatoes, Shiitake Mushrooms, Organic Green Beans, Organic Lemon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Olives, Sherry Vinegar, Organic Parsley, Sea Salt, Dijon Mustard, Organic Garlic Clove, Organic Thyme, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Chives, Organic Basil, Organic Mint Leaves.
- When combined with vitamin E- reduces heart disease by:
- protecting the artery walls;
- lowering blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of certain cancers
- Vital to produce energy.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by reducing levels of homocysteine, a known substance that is elevated in heart disease.
- Proven to reduce inflammation which leads to multiple medical conditions.
- Required for blood clotting to take place.
Servings per ContainerCalories 530 Serving size 1 meal 425g
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
Recipe by Chef Silvia Baldini
About This Chef
Silvia Baldini has a serious sense of humor. This is apparent in her conversation, and her food. She is an Italian spitfire, with a life to match. She is a whirlwind of activity, from her breakfast smoothie filled with turmeric to her dinner filled with the ingredients she loves most.Read more