Smoked BBQ Brisket
Beef w/ Sweet Potato-Scallion Salad and Roasted Broccolini
Ok, we admit it. We went a little overboard on this one. It’s not enough for us just to slather the Brisket in BBQ sauce and call it a day- a good day. No, our chef went to the trouble of finding applewood chips and slow smoked it in the oven while braising to fall off-the-bone deliciousness. What more can we say….we love BBQ!!
Ingredients: Beef Brisket, Broccolini, Sweet Potatoes, Scallion or Spring Green Onion, Lager Beer, Tomato, Olive Oil, Poblano Pepper, Maple Syrup, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Dijon Mustard, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic Clove, Bay Leaf, Turbinado Sugar, Sweet Paprika, Garlic Powder, Mustard Powder, Black Pepper, Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Thyme. Contains: Wheat.
- Excellent Source-Vitamin C
- Excellent Source-Vitamin K
- Excellent Source-Vitamin B6
- Excellent Source-Vitamin B12
- Excellent Source-Zinc
- Low Calorie for Meal and Main Dish Products
- Low Saturated Fat for Meal and Main Dish Products
- Low Sodium for Meal and Main Dish Products
Servings per ContainerCalories 410 Serving size 1 meal 425g
|Includes 3g Added Sugars||%|